A Heart After His.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008,

yo! hahas.
Sam rocks bcos she rocks! my role model and my BEST Pal! ;)

She was always there always listening to me! xD oh dear, so many complains! hahas, but Sam is really fantastic la. I wrote a song for her but nvr gave it to her.. hahas, so sorry Sam, I can't find the song now. ;D I'll write a new ONE for you okays! hahas.

boi, gongg and lai flows (in the river) a lot with Sam! hahas, but dun worry! I flow well too! hahas, its jus that i flowed the other way.(Oh YOU KNOW LIKE, you all flow without any float in the river, but im on a log in the river!! yeah!) hahas. Okays, Jc life is really stressful, and I think i'm abit bonkers now.. Must try to have the 'feeling' to type my humour for SAM to understand.. wait, wait, let me get the 'feeling ah'.Oh by the way, whenever i walk past SAM machines, I think of you(sam), honoured right? haha, so random.. Anyway, think i'm going crazy, the other way - why?!why?! why?! hahas, man! wonder how Sam did it! hahas, but! if Sam can do it, I can do it too! hahas, anointing FLOWS from the top! hahas, Amazing la Sam!

I rmb, the times that Sam took to spend with me despite her busy schedules! hahs, maths n mountains, I'll always rmb! hahas, n, stepping up into the dream team, inspiring words that made me realise I can reach my dreams of impossibilities! She's the wo(man)la! oops! :D

Consistently reminding me to FLOW with God and his ppl! :)

One thing I want to let Sam know this 2008, on 14 March is that I have'nt fogotten every minute spent with her and the leaders and it has taught me a whole new value of love and friendship in life. every second together has taught me a million things(not that I counted la, but,) I want to be like Sam! :) xD

HERE>>>
20 THINGS SAM SHOULD KNOW:

1.SAM, you're getting OLDER *smile*
2.Old is NOT BAD cos you look young
3.You are absolutely wonderful
4.I thank God for having a great spiritual sister like you
5.You have extraordinary leaders and B2 and B4 are funny ppl
6.We make a Great team! You're an AWESOME leader!
7.Why is your hair not white after A levels?
8.Nardine is so pretty and cute, but Sin fei is prettier, and gongg is cuter
9.I am better :D
10.hahas, i'm going bonkers!!
11.hahas, actually I still dunno what to say
12.I want to hang out more with you
13.I want to catch the anointing from you!!
14.I want to catch DOUBLE portion of your anointing
15.I want to tell you that you rocks, n you rocks
16.And you don't stone, but you can if you want to (just thinking abt sugar plums, dunno why though)
17.And I am surprising cos i'm writing things i've never told you before.
18.yes, you must say I'm surprising okays heehees
19.yeah, I'm surprised at my post! I'm Surprising myself by reading my post
20.Finally, I love you for who you are! Happy 20th Birthday!



Boo! SURPRISE! SURPRISE! SURPRISE! ;) ;D xD

11:11 AM