A Heart After His.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008,

Haha! Finally, i am here to blog! yeah!
I must say Sam is really a great leader! b4 really rocks with Sam! Two years in HOGC is really a long time but those days I wasnt on-fire for God. These two years i guessed i had disappeared for countless times, but everytime i comes back, Sam will always come to me with a smile to welcome me back. ^^ I could sense how sam really loves me hoped I will come back to church again. I just want to thank her and Joanne for not giving up hope on me!

I enjoyed talking with sam as she will tell me alot of things that i can improve on. Sam is really a awesome leader because she will spend time listening to us, i'll never forget those joyous times that we spent talking to each other! Haha! I really have great faith that b4 will breakthrough! This journey can be arduous, but we will stay strong to complete the race!
Samantha,
Happy 20th birthday
I love you!!
-Sushian :D

1:18 AM