A Heart After His.
Sunday, March 2, 2008,

Hiiiiiiiiiii Sam!

Yes Laifei I am jealous, I want to brush teeth at Sam's house too! :D I know, next time I take my toothbrush go Sam's house to brush teeth then go home so I will do that every morning and night! Hahaha, anyway, Sam looks cute carrying Rinnah, super cute, like sisters :)

Oh, and Gabriel is super funny today. I shall share with Sam only. The rest pretend don't know okay? He was calling his mum telling her that he'll be home soon then his mum say next time call the house phone. Then Gabriel asked his mum 'What's my house number ah?' HAHAHAHAHA! Then he put down the phone and forgot the number already! So he still doesn't know his house number! :DDDD

Click on the photo to see what I am trying to say! ;]


Bye Sam!

-Gonghua

11:38 AM