A Heart After His.
Monday, March 10, 2008,

Hey Everybody,

Though this is my secong post on Sam, I really don't mine blogging about my awesome leader AGAIN! She's the coolest person I ever knew. SO MANY TIMES spent with her, always caught something from it all. I remember that time we had a BBQ outing at east coast park, my sister asked me to carry her and I did. Not wanting me to be exhausted, Sam actually took the effort to speak nicely to my sister telling her to walk on her own. I knew immediately that Sam cared for me. :) Another time was during December last year, Sam invited me to hang out with her, Nadine, Gong Hua, Sin Fei and Shermaine. I was so surprised bcos they were ALL leaders, and I felt so honoured to be there with them. I know Sam wants to include me in the team, and I'm starting to catch things from the leaders and Sam. I think Sam really has a great way of raising her ppl, and I want to learn and be like Sam, I won't let let Sam down! I want to be known as the disciple of Sam Foo, whose the disciple of Pst How and Pst Lia.

Again, I also learnt a lot through the SMSes she sent me . Especially those times where she discipled me, although it was scary, but she did it for my good, and I'm proud to say that out of it, I grew much and learnt LOT> hahas, FLOW! Sam, I still rmb! You're just powerful la!

I love Sam, and I know that ALL who knows her loves her too! :)

poted by Hannah ;)

9:50 AM